Saturday, February 12, 2011

You know when I love someone I care of him or her wholeheartedly. Just like the world is going to end. I am a sweet person, honestly but it's not obvious because my sweetness depends on the person. I usually don't give a single care but when it comes to people I love, words cannot describe it. I could be very offensive like "No mercy" even though people keep begging me, get on their knees and whatever, I stay heartless. But hey, a girl stays a girl. Fact is stubborn, no one could change it. But if God wants to, He will. Back to the main point, I am insanely sweet. You know, I'm awesome, yes I am this is not bragging but telling. So yeah that's all for today maybe tomorrow and so on. I'm having the time of my life right now, although it's not the time I wished for all this while but I'm enjoying a tiny piece of it. Toodles, xx.