Friday, April 8, 2011


You know there are some times when you feel you are not needed at all. Well, i feel that most of the times. It's like people do not notice my existence. It's like people couldn't hear my breath. Even they are people i love, i am like a complete stranger to them. You know, i have needs. I always have something i want but i am afraid to ask for it. It's hard for me to speak what my mind says, it's because my heart won't let it. My heart won't let it all out. My heart keeps telling me to not hurt people's feelings but let myself hurts. My life is tedious, somehow i try to convince myself that it's all good and everything happens for a REASON but every time i do that, it wounds me. To be real freaking crazily honest, I'm a nice person. I'm too good for everyone. My parents won't believe what i say, my siblings won't hear my problems, my friends won't wait for me and cry with me. I feel like i'm walking this earth alone. I'm a strong person. A very strong person. If people don't need me, i know what to do. Sooner or later, people are going to need me. And at that time, I'd run away and disappear. And you know what it's called, karma.