Friday, July 22, 2011

I have a lot of things to say in this post but I'll make it short.

Oh well, I don't know how to start because I don't like starting things nor ending them. But it's okay, I'll try my best. So here it is,

I don't think I'll be good to anyone, whoever you are I can't promise I'll be good. I'm a human, a normal person and I make mistakes. That's pretty cliche, eh? Well. As to me, I don't even consider myself a friend, good or bad friend, I never consider myself a friend. I treat everyone equally. I don't find the need to choose who you want to love the most or the least. I'm pretty timid, well at times. At least I'm not overly assertive like some people who thinks they major in something and will do their best on it. I don't think I'm like most people, who use dirty tricks to get attention. No, please, no. That's not my style. I might have hurt people a lot but not sordidly. If I don't like something, I'll say it, I'll express it. So, no offence. I'm pretty outspoken, my alter ego agrees umm. I'm not fake, I don't use "smile" as a reason to please people. It's okay actually if people get uncomfortable with me, I do understand. It's okay if I have haters. That's normal. People judge and they won't stop. So to you, whom I hurt haha that's funny to say you hurt me more, I consider you to be in my past. Someone I knew ages ago. Let's just say we don't know each other. With that, I can take careful steps, to not talk or even know you at all. That's easier! Yeah. I know you "butthurt" at me. Well, haha who wouldn't? People are overloaded with jealousy. So I guess you're kinda..jealous, perhaps? Keep on hating cuz I'm here to keep calm and stay classy ;-)

Well, I have something to say, last but not least,

"You may have your period but you never grow mature."

Till we meet again, creatures!