Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Howdy, everyone. It's been a long time since I last updated. I'm not much into writing these days. I feel lackadaisical. Anyway, the Eid has come and two days have just passed. Before getting too late, I'm wishing every Muslim a happy Hari Raya. May you all bless with loads of great outcomes. I'm celebrating okay, just okay. Nothing special. It's all deja vu. One thing to glad about, I meet my closest cousins, Eija and Fikri. They spent nights in our house. We went to our auntie's house and to waste time, went to the town for a ride. It was great, though. The town is still the same thing, dull and boring. Oh yeah, my family don't have theme for this year, we wear colours we like. I'm still hoping for 'duit raya' like I used to when I was a kid. I got a little this year, maybe it's because of age. Oh how age has changed everything. Sigh. This is not the best Raya I ever had but I'm glad I could still celebrate it. Not to forget, Malaysia is celebrating its birthday as well so Happy Independence Day, Malaysia! Till then, creatures.