I believe in myself. No matter how hard things can be. I don't like hoping on people because I know, I can work better. I don't know why but I don't like impressing and I never attempt to. Some girls want to look pretty in front of the people they wish they had their attentions. But I don't, I don't care people see me at my worst and when I'm the messiest. I don't care looking peculiar in front of hot guys. I want to be known for being different. For my oddness. Not my prettiness. They say if you're not this and that, you're not normal. Why do you have to be normal? I can suffer from excessive normality. They say 'be yourself' but actually how much people are being themselves? Some people are frightened by the fact that if they become themselves which are monstrous, no one would grow interest on them. You get that wrong. Although the amount may not be countless, but there still people who see beauty in oddness. There still people who see the beauty in black, in dullness. Believe me. Don't let your surroundings affect you. Open up your mind. Billions of people, not everyone are the same. Believe in yourself, that's what matters.
